Wednesday, March 12, 2008

in bullet form

Here is my campaign for the lowering of my own ranking on Cooper's list of blog links:
  • All I ever consistently blog about is the weather, my geographic location, or things involving my friend Sam.
  • Once I ate a slug just because some kid told me to.
  • Robyn has a degree in journalism and should therefore be above me by default.
  • I'm American.
  • My previous post has racked up exacly zero comments thus far.
  • I spelled the word 'exactly' wrong in my previous bullet point and Cooper hates poor spelling.
  • Look at all those obnoxious links that I included in this post.
Pretty persuasive, eh?

7 comments:

arbyn said...

is that why I dropped out of the top five?

due to the helpful links embedded within my posts?

sheesh. it's too hard to please cooper. That's it. I quit trying.

(...)

Good campaign ashley!

kinneyland said...

I was upset that I got bumped down again in his ratings, but then I saw the picture of the tank top he wore, so I understand your campaign fully

Cassy said...

I got a letter from someone the other day. Just FYI.

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

it's not a democracy...

kinneyland said...

Also, I love the American link.

Priceless

arbyn said...

hahahahah tank top. I totally looked twice.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Thank you for your support. I'm sorry to inform you that the campaign is not going well.