Sunday, March 30, 2008

On Thursday...

I woke up and said to myself, "I am going to win a coffee."

Then I continued to think, "In fact, I am going to win two coffees and then me and Sam can go use them before she goes to Japan."

Since Sam would be in Hanna until Sunday, I knew that I would need something to occupy myself. So, I dedicated my weekend to winning two coffees.

But then I won both coffees on Thursday, thereby foiling my weekend plans. So I gave up on trying to entertain myself in Calgary and drove to Hanna. If you've ever been to Hanna you know that going there for entertainment seems counterintuitive. Oh well, that is what I did. But I will never do it again! Sam lives in Calgary! I am almost as glad as she is about this fact!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did you win on thursday?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Coffee coffee coffee I always win coffee!