Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hanna!

That's where I went this weekend. I've been telling a lot of people that Hanna is in Montana because I think it would be funny for a place to be called Hanna, Montana. But, in reality, it is a small town about 2 hours NE of Calgary, in Alberta.

It was a really great weekend! Sam took me on a tour of the town, so I acted touristy and made us get out of the car to take lots of pictures, even though it was REALLY cold, and there wasn't much to take pictures of. Oh well, I'm going to share a couple of them with you right now anyways.

This is where Sam comes when her phone rings in the middle of the night. I've heard that she is very good at backing the ambulance into this garage.


I tried really hard to get the "Welcome to Hanna" part of the sign into the picture, but it was too cold and windy so I gave up and we ran back to the car.


Then we tried to take a picture of ourselves with the town's giant goose. After several attempts, this is the one with the most of the goose in it (but unfortunately not much of Sam, who looks really cold). Then we ran back to the car again.


Hanna has a town office...


...and we got a $1 garlic press so that we could make supper. (It broke in the middle of pressing its 5th clove.)


Again, it was a really great weekend. Really. Haha, for how much I talk about missing Sam, I sure do get to see her quite a bit. But now I won't see her for two whole weeks! That's the most since June! Since June? Really? Whoa. (I just realized that right now!)

Also, I'm flying to Abbotsford on Thursday and kickin' around the Lower Mainland/Nooksack Valley/Seattle area for a week or so... it's gonna be sweet. Let's hang out!

2 comments:

kinneyland said...

Adlai wants to meet you while you are here.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oh good. I was hoping such an event would transpire, but I wasn't sure what Adlai's opinion on the matter was. Well, now I know!