Sunday, March 09, 2008

________ Montana

I spent another joyous weekend with Sam in Hanna. You may have heard that there isn't much to do in Hanna, but I actually really like being able to flee the city for a few days with Sammy and do... nothing.

This time we brought Nan's Wii and played it a lot. We also watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III, made hummus, did a fair amount of sleeping, colored in a coloring book, watched some old Transformers, and took some walks around the booming metropolis of Hanna. (It's like we are old ladies/little boys trapped in 22/23 year old bodies.)

In other news, the mom I live with and work for is in Mexico (meaning a busy week for me), my brother has changed his wardrobe from gangster wear to slacks and polos because it is golf season, and I am in the swing of being a part-time student once again... it's sweet!

No comments: