Friday, November 16, 2007

My Side of the Story

You may have heard a bit of this hoopla about me being a stalker. Well, let me tell you, it is 100% true and you haven't even seen the best part.

I made Sam a cake because when she found out she passed her EMT exam, I said, "Wahooee! I'm going to make you a cake!" I asked her what she was up to yesterday/today to see when I could deliver. Well, she was busy yesterday night and today during the daytime. And I am at home with the kids tonight (don't worry, I'm not being neglectful, they are already asleep). So I would have had to wait 2 days to deliver this cake. We all know that a zero day old cake is better than a 2 day old cake.

So, yesterday I decided that I would stalk my friend. I've only ever done such a thing once before, and it was quite enjoyable, so I just went for it.

I knew that Sam would be teaching at SAIT from 4-11. Sam hates parking at SAIT, so I figured she would take the train. The Canyon Meadows station is the one closest to Sam's house, but the parking lot gets full early in the morning and stays that way until all the people come back from work. So, I figured she would have to park at the Anderson station. Luckily, all of my figurings were correct. It was all really quite easy. There were maybe 5 cars in the Anderson Station parking lot when I got there at 10:45pm, so finding a silver CRV and putting my package on the windshield was... a piece of cake! Ha.

Are you ready for the best part?

That's the picture I took of Sam leaving the Anderson Station parking lot at 11:16pm, minutes after she discovered the cake that I put on her windshield. Where was I? Just sitting by myself on the giant wheelchair ramp, reading a graphic novel (yeah, I'm cool... what?!), waiting for my stalkee to exit the train and get in the car. She didn't see me or even know I was there until I talked to her this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes i was very suprised..and it was amazing maybe you should become a spy...

kortney said...

Okay. That picture is creepy. The FBI or CIA might find you to work for them.