Friday, March 14, 2008

It's a win-win! (And a lose-lose-lose-lose-lose-lose-lose-lose-lose-lose)

The other day, in the Tim's drive through, I ordered a large coffee, 2 cream 1 sugar. When I pulled up to the window, the lady (who didn't speak a ton of English) handed me a steeped tea. I didn't feel like saying anything because I'm not the type of person to say something. So I just took the tea and drank it.

SUCH a good move on my part! It was so wonderful an experience that I have not ordered a coffee since it happened.

Drinking tea has basically solved all of my problems. I don't feel guilty about the ethics of Tim's tea because I have never heard of it being unethical (so, basically, I am ignorant). Tim's coffee has been making me feel kind of icky lately and the tea does not. A medium tea is 5 cents cheaper than a medium coffee. I can drink tea at night and still be able to go to sleep when I want to.

Drink tea!

(p.s. I am on a 10 cup losing streak.)

(p.p.s. Hello to my blog stalkers from youth! Congratulations Liz on your winning cup and perfect Roll Up the Rim score.)

3 comments:

kinneyland said...

You convinced me to give it a try too and it was pretty good, and nice for the late night runs, or second timmy ho's of the day. And nice that it's a tad cheaper. Plus I won a donut with my steeped tea...coincidence?

kinneyland said...

You're 4 of 31 now and still offering lessons? I'm not so sure about that...

Ashley Ronnell said...

I have transferred my rolling skills to Sam for the time being. She's on a roll! But, really, when one of us wins, we both win...

(Hahaha... on a roll...)