Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hair, Lack of

My favorite part of having no hair is watching it grow in. It changes every day. And it's kind of like velvet - soft in one direction and rough in the other. I've been rubbing my head like crazy. I also like figuring out which sections of hair are growing in which direction. It's kind of like a fingerprint.

(Endnote: I wrote this post in advance and scheduled its publish time, so me posting this right now does not necessarily mean that I decided to get my butt out of bed today.)

2 comments:

Ashley Ronnell said...

For the record, I didn't get my butt out of bed until 2pm. I think I missed a really nice day outside.

Anonymous said...

Awesome cut Ash. I also got rid of my Afro (i had been growing for months now). I find myself rybbing my head a lot too.

Doesn't it feel nice in the shower when you have water running over your head?

That's my fav part of getting a low cut.

Later.

I hope you are out of bed now.

Hene.