Saturday, May 16, 2009

TV

I used to rather enjoy being one of those people who just doesn't watch TV. When I was in elementary/middle/high school, I watched a ton of TV with my brother and sister. But, I gave it up when I moved to Seattle. I didn't start watching TV again when I moved to Canada, but since moving to Sam's house, I have begun to watch more and more of the ol' tube.

It was easy to resist at first. I'd watch the Flames play once in awhile and that was enough. But then I started gravitating into the TV room after supper, then occasionally in the afternoon. I probably watch about 2 hours of TV a day - that is over 7% of the awake part of my day!

I haven't even got to the worst part yet... I have watched multiple consecutive episodes of the same show. As in, I have a show. It's not even a comedy (like The Office - which I love, yet never watch). The show is... I can't believe I'm admitting this... Grey's Anatomy. I'm so glad the season finale was this week so I can forget about TV for the summer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's rent the first few season and watch them over the summer so when the show comes back on in the fall you can have a better background of the people.

And yes I did write this comment at 600am.

running g said...

ha ha!! grey's anatomy!! so bad!!!

(this season I was addicted to Hell's Kitchen)

and btw...I have that berstein's bears book!!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Sheesh Sam, didn't you read the last sentence of that post? But seriously, can we?

Sara said...

It's all sams fault, you know that right?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Yeah, it really is, isn't it?

Michelle Dyck said...

Ashley, I forgive you for watching grey's anatomy, as it is my guilty pleasure as well.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Thank you, Michelle. Let's watch together in secret, OK?