Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant!"

That is the name of the TLC documentary that Sam, Sara, and I were watching tonight. One of the featured ladies said that her only symptom was mood swings. As soon as the lady said that, Sam became convinced that I am pregnant, but that I don't know it. (As it turns out, I can be a teensy bit moody with Sam.)

Now, every little idiosyncrasy I exhibit is proof that I am pregnant. She is trying to figure out who the father is. She is even planning play dates for my unborn child and Avery, Sara's little girl (Sara is Sam's older sister).

I'm thinking maybe I should just run with it. Like, if Sam thinks I'm pregnant, maybe I could get her to do stuff for me. What kinds of things do people do for their pregnant friends?

(edit: just to clarify, I am NOT pregnant. Haha.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weirdo! You're freakin' me out! I'll help however I can and you shpuld come visit the end of yhis month.
I still like the new colors. It inspires more responses. You didn't need Sam up your comments, you just needed some new colors.

Love you,

Robin

Anonymous said...

SORRY!
FAT FINGERS!

kinneyland said...

Yesterday day Adam did a sonic run for everyone in my office, and my boss thought it was weird he was going down to the states just for a mango limeade, so he asked if I was pregnant. So that's something you can make Sam do. Also, when pregnant we used to do things saying 'it's the last time we can do this without kids', that works for lots of things.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Mango limeade??!! That sounds amazing!

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Yeah, I just liked laying on the couch and making people do things for me! I didn't have any cravings, but I used pregnancy as an excuse to eat junk food! haha People would ask if it was a craving and I was say "yeah, sure" :)

Have a happy pregnancy!

QueenBee said...

I have to confess that I have been lurking on your blog for quite some time but I just felt I had to comment on this post.

I totally watched "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant!" on TLC last night also and honestly if I had only those sysmptons that those women had I wouldn't know if I was pregnant either! And if your only sympton is being moody then I've been pregnant for years - haha!