Monday, January 29, 2007

Jerksack

My friend Sam has a potentially cracked rib, which mysteriously began to hurt a few days after I left her house. Have any of you ever seen an interaction between Sam and myself? It typically involves a fair amount of punching. As I said in my post about the Alberta visit, a weekend with Sam "meant four days of verbal and physical fighting." And now she may have a crack in one of her ribs. Perhaps this sequence of events is merely coincidental. But perhaps repeatedly punching someone in the ribs will occasionally cause one to crack. Just in case the latter is true, this is my public apology: I am sorry.

10 comments:

kinneyland said...

Jerksack!
Now that is clever

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

if anything Nooksack, you really should be proud. it's about time someone broke her rib!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Sam! I do all of this apologizing and feeling bad and now you say I deserve a broken rib? This is a terrible trust exercise!

Anonymous said...

Nooksack, you do mostly good things. So you have earned the right to do a few bad ones. Still a good person.

Cloin said...

Anyone with the sheer skill to embed links into a post surely can't be at fault for cracked ribs.

kinneyland said...

Adam and I are wondering when you are going to talk to Cooper about....you know

Ashley Ronnell said...

We've already talked about it, Celia. He mentioned his "first name ending in -a" rule as well as his unwritten "no Americans" rule. And then he mentioned Rebound as another possibility. For that suggestion, I am considering re-shunning him.

Colin, what can I say, we are aMAIZEing.

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

would you have re-shunned me if I had said Lobe, cause that was my second choice.

Cassy said...

Oh, when I went to that link and saw youtube, I thought for sure I would see a crazy shirtless man running around in the maize maze. No such luck.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Yeah, shirtless man was what I was looking for, but yeah, no such luck.