Monday, January 08, 2007

Freakend

When you have a junky car, you just have to tell junky car stories. Picture this. I am driving on the freeway. I-5 North. I hear a popping sort of sound. My car gets really cold and really loud really fast. I look in the rearview mirror. My rear window seems unusually clean. I turn around. My hatchbacked trunk is OPEN. The trunk... it just popped open like it was no big deal. I'm glad my stuff didn't fall all over the Interstate.

And here is a picture of me and Lauren getting wind burn at Mt. Baker.


3 comments:

arbyn said...

I would've rather seen a photo of your hackbacked car on the I5

Breathing Aether said...

"My rear window seems unusually clean"! Is this God's way of telling you to wash your car? :o

Ashley Ronnell said...

Hahaha. Well, my first instinct was to pull over and close my trunk, not to find my camera and start taking pictures. I am actually not going to wash my car. Ever. Unless it is with Cassy in one of those drive through car washes. Wouldn't it be bad if my trunk popped open during one of those?!