Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bread and Airplanes

Last night at the bread dumpster the pickings were great! Needless to say, we went a little overboard. We ended up with 9 loaves of bread (Rosemary Diamante, Walnut, Raisin Pecan, Mill Grane, Sweet Potato Pecan, Fremont Sourdough, and 2 Olive). We also got a Parisian baguette. Those are usually too hard by the time they are dumped, but this one was pretty soft. It was a pretty good find and we should probably eat that one soon so it does not go to waste... again. Haha. I'm funny.

Well, I am supposed to be packing right now because I am about to embark on the best weekend of my year so far. The mere anticipation of this weekend has caused me an unhealthy amount of excitement, so I'm sure the weekend itself will be quite exhilarating. The only bad thing is that yesterday I finished the book that I was going to read at the airport/on the airplane. Oh, who am I kidding? We all know I'll be asleep before the plane even takes off.

No comments: