Thursday, February 01, 2007

Homesick?

Yesterday I got together for dinner and baking with Chelsey and Glorya (who I went to Ghana with). It was fun to reminisce, especially since I have been missing that crazy country as of late. It's weird to me that I can miss so badly a place I only lived in for four and a half-ish months. So, just because I feel like it, here are a couple of Ghana pictures.

Chelsey, me, and Glorya make our best hippo faces at the hippo sanctuary.


Ambrose and Bart in their ridiculous cowboy hats.


Look how studious I am.


Haha. I can't look at this picture without laughing.
It's so... Ghana.


Okay. I feel better now.

5 comments:

Cassy said...

I like how all three of you have very different takes on the same animal... facinating.

Anonymous said...

There's a girl who goes to my church who just left for Ghana about a week ago. I think she's doing the same thing you did. The point of telling you: none. I just thought it was interesting.

chelsea rae said...

can i come?
p.s. i don't think your 'hippo' face is a good hippo face at all...it's like a cheezy camp ass. face?!?! tee hee!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oh, I really want to Ghana right now.

Wow, you guys sure are helping me get over my homesickness.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oh, I was too excited. I meant to say that I really want to go to Ghana right now.