Monday, January 29, 2007

Mmmm...Zzzzzz

Do you know what happens when I eat Indian food? It's really fun. My face gets really warm and then I fall asleep. Maybe I am allergic to something? Anyways, Celia and Adam learned about my little problem when they fed me a delicious meal of butter chicken at 7:30 on Saturday night. I was asleep by 8:30 and did not wake up until Sunday morning. I warned them that it would happen, but I think they were a little bit skeptical. Now they know and so do you.

Anywho... Missions Fest weekend was pretty cool. I enjoyed being called Debbie all weekend while wearing a nametag that was not mine. I did not enjoy sitting in the Peace Arch border crossing for an hour trying to explain what I was doing at Missions Fest (which I had never been to before and basically knew nothing about) and why I had a large box full of ice cream balls in my trunk (which were for The Colonel).

Also, The Colonel is amazing and made my car work yesterday when it decided it did not want to start.

3 comments:

Cassy said...

what are ice cream balls?

Ashley Ronnell said...

As I am merely the transporter, I have never actually seen them. I am told they are these balls in which you put some ice and rock salt and cream and sugar and somehow it turns into ice cream. Yes, this is how I was explaining it to the immigration officer. I can't believe they didn't make me open the box.

The shirts... yes they are ok. Marty is sort of still there, but only as a silhouette, so it is definitely a step in the right direction.

Ashley Ronnell said...

When you put it that way... wow, I'm such a sketchy American!