Friday, January 12, 2007

Uh, don't mess

I am a big fan of chocolate. I eat a lot of it and I find this to be perfectly acceptable because I consider chocolate to be a fruit (sort of the way I consider pizza to be a vegetable).

ANYWAYS, this post is not about my love for chocolate. It is about a very specific chocolate bar. The one I am enjoying right now, in fact. On the wrapper, it says this: As you will soon discover, this is no ordinary chocolate bar. The whole experience has been created to tantalize your tastebuds, seduce your senses, and satisfy your cravings.

I sure wish Gen Sofie was here to read that aloud. A little scandali, don't you think?

5 comments:

Jen said...

you best bring me one when you come visit...
-Foe

Ashley Ronnell said...

Foe back online!!?? Oh boy, does time sure fly when you are high! At least I am guessing it does. You will have to inform me.

Anonymous said...

Sucka! Where's my chocolate??!! Did you like it?!!

This coming Wednesday, you best be eatin' some chocolate foo'

Ashley Ronnell said...

Ah, como loco! Tu sabes!

Ashley Ronnell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.