Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snooze

I suck! I nearly slept through work again this morning! I have no idea what is going on. All I know is that somehow I keep waking up with my cell phone (which I use for an alarm) in my hand, alarm turned off. Yesterday I woke up an hour and a half late and today it was half an hour. I am not exactly what you might call 'coherent' in the morning, so it is really quite the mystery.

Anyways, it's snowing right now. I am hoping we will get a snow day and I will not have to worry about this whole waking up dilemma, at least for one day.

2 comments:

kortney said...

Did you get a snow day?
I declared it an ice day and didn't go to the rink at 6am this morning. Partially because I'm afraid of ice and partially because I have a fever.

Breathing Aether said...

Dude, I've totally been doing that, too. And now I'm in "wake up every 10 minutes" mode, so I won't do it again. How is it possible that I could be turning off my alarm in my sleep?