Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Student

You may or may not know that I am over halfway done with my Bachelor's degree, and that I haven't taken a class since Winter '06. Holy cow, that's almost 3 years ago! My dropping out had much to do with money, and not having any.

I somewhat randomly decided to move to Calgary to be a nanny so that I could save some money and pay off some back tuition. My plan worked! I get to be a student again!

I'm taking an online class called Eastern Religions to fulfill one of the requirements for my major, which is Comparative Religion. Isn't that great?

4 comments:

kinneyland said...

Yes, it is.

VanillaRose said...

YAY! School is awesome. I want to go back... but still figuring out for what. Ha.

Megs said...

yes yes it is! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

ahmed said...

I have gone through this blog. Ifound it very interesting and helpful. nowadays I am completing my online degree course from home. So this blog is really doing great for me.

bachelors degree