Friday, October 10, 2008

Trade Fairly on Fridays (and other days, too).

I can't believe it took me so long to get to telling you about Kicking Horse Coffee! It's organic Fair Trade coffee, it's great, and you can find it all over Calgary (including Safeway and SAIT), though the roastery is based in Invermere, BC, so I'm guessing it's common in lots of nearby cities and towns. Do you remember seeing it anywhere?

Some of the names of their coffees might ring a bell if you are from... anywhere near the Canadian Rockies. Kootenay Crossing, Pacific Pipeline, Three Sisters, etc.

The company is active in their community: educating people on Fair Trade, sponsoring community events, and working to protect the beautiful Kootenays...

... and their coffee is just good, so there.

4 comments:

kinneyland said...

You can get it at Safeway out here too.

arbyn said...

Oh yes it's fantastic! Good on you for catching up with the west coast greenery. (I'm referring to the trendsetters phen and I)

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on my site. I'm so suprised that you found it. Good for you.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Yes, I googled you Phil. I can admit it.