Friday, May 18, 2007

Movin' on

Tomorrow is the big day. I am leaving Seattle to move to camp, just as I have done for the past three summers. Only this time I'm not coming back when summer is over. Instead of coming back to Seattle I'm going to Calgary. Indefinitely. So I am taking everything I own with me and all of it has to fit into my sister's Jetta. Of course, I haven't packed a thing.

I said bye to all of my kids and co-workers today. I love them all. It's been a crazy year and a half. Leaving is hard.

But I am so excited at the same time.

I promise I'll post something random/funny soon. Maybe the mac 'n' cheese story. It's a good one.

4 comments:

Cassy said...

Theres this one radio station that I wake up to each morning, and today they had a Kool-aid cuisine thing where people could stop by, and try random food mixed with Kool-aid. One was Cherry mac and cheese.... the noodles were boiled in cherry kool-aid.

Anonymous said...

hello...nook you are moving to Calgary..why did you not tell me with? Im excited that you are moving to camp then to calgary...do you happen to need a ride from Camp to Calgary witha certian person?

Ashley Ronnell said...

I AM moving to Calgary and I DO need a ride from Camp to Calgary!!! Do you think Jack-a-mo will take me? Is that who you were thinking?

Cherry mac and cheese... I would only ever eat that for a good story, it sounds nasty. Have you heard of the Kool-aid pickles?

Cassy said...

YES, I think thats what they were maiking fun of. Have you had one?