Sunday, May 13, 2007

Learnin'

I think I have a lot to say but nothing really in particular, if that makes sense. I just had a busy busy weekend. Every minute from 3:30am Saturday to right now was occupied with something other than my usual lazy weekend wanderings about Seattle.

On Friday night, Alison asked me what I've learned from Seattle. I would probably never do any thought processing if it were not for being friends with Alison Roberts. Anyways, I told her that I have learned to live simply. And that I have learned to adapt. That is my experience of Seattle in a nutshell. I think it has much more to do with my age and lot in life than anything about Seattle, but this is the place where I realized those things, so I will stick with that answer.

P.S. I'm bustin' outta here this Saturday. Whoa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if one were to send you mail...seeing as you are moving and it takes at least two weeks to send mail anywhere outside of alberta...where would one send it to?

P.S. This is jen, but i couldn't figure out how to sign in...

Cassy said...

I dont know, but I know where I would send mail to ME...

Ashley Ronnell said...

Camp camp camp!