Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In General

I just want to give a quick update on life in BC. I've been living at camp for over a week now and I am loving life.

I have my own cabin, which I will share with Sam when she gets here. Did I mention how excited I am for Sam to get here? Shenanigans are a-comin'!

I live with Cassy on the weekends. I call them Creepends because Cassy's real name is Creep. Yup, we have lots of fun on our Creepends. In case you are not yet aware of this, Cassy and I are two of the funniest people on the planet.

I'm working for the COLONEL and it is rad. My co-assistant program director, Jack-a-mo, got here yesterday, so the population of my office has doubled. Very exciting.

Tomorrow morning we have our first event thingy: putting on a chapel at a Lutheran school in Cloverdale (wherever that is). All I know is we have to leave pretty stinkin' early to get there on time.

That's all I can think of right now. Oh yeah, Camp Luther alumni party this Friday at 7pm.

And here are some words for my Seattle (or anywhere other than BC) peeps: I miss you!

4 comments:

chelsea rae said...

oh man...i am so jealous!!! i meant to call camp yesterday to say hi to you guys...and to see how things are going etc....and now u got me really excited...so maybe expect a phone call thursday morning...if that's cool...and u can give me all the juice about the shin dig on fri since i can't be there...maybe an insight to the "shenanian's" that r gonna go down? anyways i will talk to you soon nook!

kortney said...

Funny seeing you in a car. But now I know why you were in Cloverdale. I work in Cloverdale. Weird.

I think I'll come tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hello...just to let you know that I'm REALLY excited to see you and live with you!!!!!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Being at camp is the cat's pajamas. (By the way, Celia, I say that all the time these days. Maybe I am getting old like you?)

Kortney, that was so random yesterday! See you tomorrow!

Sam, you have to see June on my Ichiro calendar! He's so dreamy that I changed it early. And since it is June on my calendar, that means I can see the day you are coming!