Friday, May 11, 2007

In regards to the shower

I almost never see my roommate due to my leaving the apartment before she wakes up and my going to sleep before she comes home. So, we leave each other notes. My favorite is the one I got on Wednesday. It was incredibly satisfying.

"Ashley - So... the plumber came. He was nice, but more importantly, he seemed competent - and he was training his apprentice and pointing out where Lance had been mistaken in trying to fix the cold water side when, in fact, the hot water side was the problem - which means that it corroded, which means it's been recycling hot water this whole time, which means that we've been paying for it, which means (according to the plumber :) ) that we should ask Lance for some kind of refund for the electricity bill [which, by the way, has been outrageously high as of late]. But, the really good news is that it works and that our water pressure is much improved, and that our electricity bill should be much less in the future (although this may not actually affect you). We can shower! We can be mold free! (I hope.) Alright, I'll see ya in person sometime. Ciao. -Erin"

Yup. So I am showering again. Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your potty fixed???

Ashley Ronnell said...

Yup, I can go potty at my apartment like a normal person AND I can shower. I am living such a luxurious life!

Anonymous said...

honestly I would think being mold-free is more exciting than getting to shower again. But that's just me. I don't really like showers.

- Robyn