Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holy Mac-kerel!

I got a new MacBook last Thursday and am finally prepared to tell you how FREAKING AWESOME (FRAWESOME) it is.  Seriously.  I'm grateful for a couple of reasons, though, for the months I spent putting off and talking myself out of the purchase.  First, Apple just came out with a new MacBook.  Of course, they're always doing that, but whatever.  Second, I think the months of trying to get a little more out of my slow and old notebook really made me appreciate this new machine.

Also, this is very vague, but isn't the Internet amazing?  I can sit here and learn about anything I want to learn about.  It's crazy, I think.  Does that make me sound old?

4 comments:

VanillaRose said...

Welcome to the Mac world! It's a wonderful place to be.

Cassy said...

Yay! Good for you...

... I hope Hank will understand.

...I failed my forst word verification...

Sweat? No Sweat said...

It's cool that you can still appreciate how incredible this thing is since you've had the internet all your life.

erin said...

whoa. ashley with a mac, it's like i don't even know you.