Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yesterday at Bible study I was talking with a girl. Andrea is her name. I like talking to Andrea. Andrea's sweet.

It was all very normal until, in the middle of the conversation she randomly said to me, "I just can't believe how much you remind me of Pam from The Office." Then the guys on the other side of the counter were all like, "Oh my word! You're right!"

Then they gawked and discussed it right in front of me and concluded it all by telling me that I need to find my 'Jim'. And also that I need to go take the Facebook quiz to find out which Office character I am the most like.

Haha. Oh, brother.

-------------------
In other news, I am currently packing for tomorrow's plane ride as if I'm going on a 11 hour road trip. That's because, if all goes according to plan, I'll have a car to drive home at the end of next week. If not... well, I haven't thought that through yet.

I've never put so much effort into considering what to pack for a trip. I even looked at the weather forecast and, also, I let people know that I'm coming before I even get there. I'm just growing up so fast.

1 comment:

kinneyland said...

For the record, you don't remind me of Pam