Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ashley: 0; Chairlift: 1.

So I get off the chairlift and turn to go down the other side of the mountain.

WHACK!

Smoked in the head by the next chair coming up. It hurt, but whatever, right? I was OK. Finished the run, it was still hurting, so I took off my toque.

"Hey Cooper, is my head bleeding?"
"Uh, yeah."

We got a good laugh out of that and then I called it a day so I could go back down to the chalet and brag about my bleeding head (it was already 4:30 anyways).

Can you tell what shirt I'm wearing in that picture? It makes the story even funnier.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

POW!!!

How's your head now?

kinneyland said...

You should sue. But if I were you I'd sue Cooper

kortney said...

Ashley, that's more disgusting then when I had pictures of my insides up.

Anonymous said...

I hate you for getting hurt when i was not there...why could you not have hit your head in the summer so we could have atleast gone to the ER for some fun...to get some pictures of your head...
really why you gotta get hurt them im not there.....

Ashley Ronnell said...

My head is pretty much better I think... just scabby and sore. Too bad I'm such a scab-picker.

Sam, I really wanted to call you and tell you to come save me but my phone was dead. Seymour is in your area, right?

erin said...

ouch. yup, i think you lost.

Sam said...

Yea it really is my area. If you said you were west of Hanna you could have gotten us....which could have been funny....

Jaclyn_Rose said...

You don'tk now me, but I'm Cooper's sister - did he pass out at the sight of the blood?? He has a tendancy to do that ;)