Thursday, February 07, 2008

2 nights 5 hours

That's how much sleep I've had. I'm not even staying up too late. I'm waking up at 3 with a tummy ache. It's not even excruciating or anything, just annoying enough to keep me awake. Yup. Been up for 4.25 hours already today, how 'bout you?

I'm thinking I will NOT be participating in the youth all-nighter on Friday.

On the upside, I am giving off the impression of being a morning person due to the fact that, on this sleep schedule, I don't see people until 5 hours after I wake up. I have also begun to genuinely enjoy watching The Weather Network and I have put a small dent into the huge stack of books sitting next to my bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello...well I just got up like 10 min ago..you getting up when I sleep is not good. You are turning into Cassy??? Watching the weather network?

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the weather network!

I hope you'll come for some of the youth thing though.

Cassy said...

Except.... I would never just wake up at 3 and stay up. She is not totally me.

Anonymous said...

If you don't come to the youth thing we'll miss ya.

Unknown said...

http://www.amazon.com/Things-while-you-wait-Nooksack/lm/3IH8RFT1PB327