Thursday, February 14, 2008

I didn't have my listening ears on.

When my alarm went off this morning the first thing they said on the radio was something about service interruptions at Whitehorn Station. This would usually mean nothing to me, but that's where I have to get off the train to take the bus to the airport tonight. (Yeah, I'll be wandering around the NE by myself at night... sweet.) But I wasn't listening to what they were saying because I don't listen very well in the morning. Hopefully it wasn't relevant to my situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!! Good luck with finding a car, and let me know when you're back in town okay?


I tagged you in some book thing. Don't worry about doing it. It's pretty much nonsense, but I did it anyway. If you want to just check out the rules on my blog.