Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm at my mom's house in Maple Falls! I thought there'd be tons of snow up here, but the ground is completely bare. But it's also green and beautiful and I'm lovin' it.

The ski retreat up at Mt. Seymour was CRAZY. 85 people is A LOT of people to live in that building for a weekend. But it was so SWEET to hang with so many people who I love. I keep thinking of how much better it was than last year, but I think it's mostly because last year I got a killer headache and slept through most of the thing. And my car died last year.

Anyways, I'm looking to buy a car today, maybe hang out in Seattle/Nooksack/Vancouver a bit tomorrow and maybe the next day, and drive back to Calgary on Wednesday or Thursday. I think I'll go via Missoula, Montana so I can stop in and say hello to Jessica. Maybe I'll add Erin in Twin Falls, Idaho if I'm feeling really ambitious. We'll see what happens.

That's all for now... Later, friends!

No comments: