Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Scrabble

I was at the airport super early for my flight to Seattle on the 24th, so I waited for about an hour and a half before I could check in. There was a guy waiting next to me. He spent the entire hour and a half reading the Scrabble dictionary.

Also, I am up past my bedtime. It's 1:30am (even though my blog says 12:30... I don't know what's up with that). I have somehow adopted the sleep habits of a teenager (or maybe those of a certain 23 year old Calgarian).

6 comments:

kortney said...

It's because your time zone is set to Seattle where you started the blog. But now you live in Calgary, where they are not on the same time zone.

And who actually reads the dictionary?

Cassy said...

Well, my blog is 18 hours ahead of things, but I cant figure out how to change it. I even found the place where you set your time zone, and it is still 18 hours ahead.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Fixed it!

Anonymous said...

Im not sure who you got the bad sleeping habits from but you should really correct them....

Ashley Ronnell said...

Commenting at 11:53pm! Isn't that your dinner time?

Anonymous said...

No that is snack time....think about sleep time...