Monday, January 07, 2008

Yes Subject

First off, can I brag about how today I bought a $20 one-way plane ticket to Abbotsford? (One way because I'll likely use a flight pass I already have to get back). WestJet called it their best deal ever. It's true!

Second, my new hobby is going quite well. I have almost learned to stop on ice skates. That's a big deal for me, alright?

3th, Sam is leaving this weekend! I don't really know what else to say about that except that I will really miss having her here in Calgary all the time. Like, a lot. And also that it's a good thing we saved Donkey Kong when we did. Can I brag again and tell you that we beat the game with 102%? We are so amazing, it's crazy.

4 comments:

Cassy said...

1. I cant stop on ice skates. I will just keep going until I lose all forward momentum, or until I hit something or someone.
2. That sale is awesome.
3. Abbotsford, hey?

kinneyland said...

3th, ha!
Also it is a big deal to stop on skates. I've been skating my whole life and usually would use the pick on the front to stop. I only learned to stop in hockey skates in my 20's, so you are learning very quickly young grasshopper.

Amanda said...

That is an amazing deal. Especially seeing as it is very hard to get to Abbotsford.

Hi, I'm Amanda. You don't know me, but you know Caasy, and you left a message :)

Your blog is amazing :) It's sad how I am meeting all these people after I've *left* the lowermainland.

arbyn said...

ha ha 3th. Talk about inter-blog jokes!