Thursday, January 31, 2008

I just talked to my mom on the phone about how to buy a car. Not a $300 car off of Craigslist like last time (may she rest in peace). A real car (no offense, Martha).

I'm not typically the type of person who needs a car, but it seems to be a useful thing in a cold and spread out city that does not have bus service to all of the places I need to go. So, I'm looking into it.

Anyways, her first question was, "What kind of car are you looking for?"

"A yellow one."

Man, I'm just like the kids. Madeline likes any car that is red and Duncan likes any car that is blue.

Oh well, one day I'll grow up.

6 comments:

Cara said...

Is your car still on top of the mountain???

Ashley Ronnell said...

No, I had her towed. Poor girl.

But the mounties called my mom before it got towed to make sure I wasn't lost in the mountains. That was exciting for everyone.

Cassy said...

I Like green ones.

kinneyland said...

I just want four doors.
Perchance to dream.

arbyn said...

I really like that the mounties called your mom.

Sam said...

I like Yellow ones too..i will keep my ears open for a good car for you...my parents are good with that stuff if you want my parents to go with you so they do not rip you off for being a girl my dad can go and check the car for you..i will make him....OK? let me know...or you can facebook my mom about it!