Monday, January 28, 2008

MINUS FRICKIN' 49 DEGREES?!

That is what it got down to today with windchill. (That's -56 for all you Fahrenheit folks.)SICK SICK SICK! I live in Calgary now, and should really get over it, but that is just too cold. Especially when you have two small children to keep busy all day.

Also, today I learned that the burnt feeling in my big toe is frostbite from my lovely afternoon trip home yesterday. Also, my mild allergy to our laundry soap has progressed quite rapidly and now the stuff is causing me to break out in hives. I'm such a mess!

OK, now I have to go call my mom and brag about how cold it is here. (Yeah, I said brag... I'm secretly quite pleased with all this cold weather nonsense... after all, you know how I like a good story.)

1 comment:

arbyn said...

you know, if you moved to saskatchewan you could phone home and brag about it being -50 C tomorrow.