Sunday, December 23, 2007

Evergreen State, here I come!

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. That's right, I'm leaving on a jet plane in about 24 hours to visit the lovely state of Washington. This brief tour of my home state will include stops in Issaquah on the 24th/25th, rustic Maple Falls and Nooksack on the 26th/27th, and my beloved Seattle on the 28th/29th.

It'll be sweet. I haven't been to Seattle since I moved to Canada in May (except for a few hectic hours en route to Gen's wedding in Port Angeles in July... that doesn't count).

I'll be buying three books at the University Bookstore while I'm there. That's because I'm starting my first online class when I get back in hopes that I can finish my degree sometime in 2008. Or maybe 2009. I'm just ambitious like that. Ha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU ALREADY!

Ashley Ronnell said...

3 sleeps...

AND, it's snowing like MAD up here! I'm kicking myself (for metaphor) for not bringing my boarding gear.

kortney said...

I was gonna say - haha. It's not green here.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Yeah, there's like a foot of snow up here... but at the bottom of the mountain it is green and soggy.