Sunday, April 29, 2007

Displace Me!

Just wanted to quickly let you all know that I just got back from the Displace Me event and it was AWESOME! I could go on about it forever, but I'll spare you for now. Chelsea, you'd have loved all of the Ugandan baby lovin'. Sam, you would have loved this, too. My informal survey showed that approximately 25% of the people at this event were wearing Converse. Also, I hitchhiked back home. Like, I wrote "U District" on some cardboard and stood along the road until some strangers picked me up. It was awesome. And here's my foot. Later people!


5 comments:

kinneyland said...

But how does your shoe stay on with no shoe lace?

Ashley Ronnell said...

A little sprinkle of pixie dust in the morning usually does the trick.

Anonymous said...

awwww...uganda babies and chuck's...does it get better? i totallt wish i could have gone nook...are they going to have an annual one? cuz maybe i could make a road trip for it?!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Yeah, this was the second year that they put on a big event like this (it's something different every year). You seriously would have LOVED it. Next year... let's do it, whatever/wherever it is.

chelsea rae said...

i'm in!!!