Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm wearing my sad pants.

Hey dudes. So, I once said that I don't really like to blog about serious things, but I'm going to anyways. My friend/co-worker Nate has been pretty sick lately and a couple of days ago he was found collapsed at his place. He had several seizures. Yesterday he was on life support, no sign of brain activity, and the unofficial report is that he passed away late last night. It was really unexpected and it really sucks.

Sorry I'm a downer right now. I really just need you to pray. Pray for the kids at Villa Academy. Pray for me, especially today. I don't know what to say to the kids.

7 comments:

Cassy said...

Oh, Ashley, I cant even imagine what you are feeling right now. You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

you are definately in my prayers...i am so sorry that you have to deal with this. know that God is faithful and will give you the words to say and the strength you need.

Breathing Aether said...

And if you need to kick something/eat something/hug something, call me, love.

Anonymous said...

k...i know this unrelated but i saw it on the 'means' (band from regina) myspace page...a person commented...

22 Apr 2007 8:00

"No problem. Yall bring it and the music is awesome. Keep throwing down and Ill keep listening. Rock on fellas!"

notice anything funny...
like...maybe a 'THROWING DOWN'???

i am sorry but i wouldn't want to listen to anyone throw down?!?!?! sick man!

anyways...thought it would make you girlies (nook, sam, xeno) laugh!

Cassy said...

And it did. Thanks.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Ahahaha. Sick man.

Anonymous said...

That is WRONG!!!