Friday, April 13, 2007

I just can't keep this to myself.

1. go to http://www.google.com
2. click on "maps," above the search bar
3. click on "get directions"
4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box)
5. type "Paris" in the second box (the "to" box)
6. click on "get directions"
7. scroll down to step #23

In other news, I woke up in the middle of the night (3am) and could not for the life of me fall back asleep. It was strange. I wasn't even feeling tired. So, I did some reading, looked up random Wikipedia junk, and made pretend plans to travel to pretty much everywhere on the planet. Then it was 7am and my roommate got up. I think I kind of freaked her out by being so lively at that hour. If you know me at all, you understand what I mean by that. Now it's past 9am, which is about when things start to be interesting in Seattle, so I think I'll go out gallivanting now. Seeing as I've just been hanging out in my apartment for the past 6+ hours. But first, I'm going to take one more look at that Google Map. It's so funny.

P.S. The Good Karma Comedy Show is TONIGHT!!! Proceeds go to Future Island School in Offinso, Ghana, West Africa. If you're around Seattle tonight, BE THERE! It's gonna be awesome. Cost is $5. Show is 8-10pm at the Ethnic Cultural Center Theater. 3940 Brooklyn Ave. NE.

6 comments:

kinneyland said...

That's silly.
I would at least take a canoe.

Anonymous said...

funny...only you!

Cassy said...

I wouldnt trust a site that believes it is reasonable to swim across the atlantic ocean.

arbyn said...

this new layout is offensive on so many levels nooksack. my eyes! my eyes!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is very, VERY funny.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Sorry about your eyes Robilyn. I think it's springy and cheerful. But have no fear, my layouts don't usually last too long.