Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Okay. I have been mumbling about moving to Canada for some time now, and I think I have figured out how it will work.

The moving date is May 19, to Mission, BC, home of Camp Luther. That's where I will be working as assistant to the Colonel until the end of August.

When camp is over in August I am not coming home to Seattle. I'm going to up and move to Calgary, where I'll be a nanny for a 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. They officially offered me the job last week and I officially accepted.

Yup. So that is what is going to happen. It is a little weird. Seattle is home and also the coolest city I know of, but four years is a lot and now it is time for me to go somewhere else.

6 comments:

kinneyland said...

I'm sure Calgary is very happy to hear this news.

Ashley Ronnell said...

I hope so because so far Seattle seems to be a bit upset by it.

Anonymous said...

what about edmonton...edmonton is upset too!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oh, right. Sorry, Edmonton.

Anonymous said...

CALGARY is really excited!!! PS i like the new colors!!

Ashley Ronnell said...

Somebody's excited! Yay! Wanna be my friend?