Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Since you're going to be sleeping sometime anyways...


So. Who's coming with me? Basically, you just come and have a sleep at Magnuson Park this Saturday night, keeping in mind the 1.5 million people in Northern Uganda who have been displaced and often abducted by the LRA (Lord's Resistance Army). Bad times. I always have a hard time figuring out what to do. Because I can't know about this stuff without doing anything. And I try my best to know about this stuff. Anyways, the point of the event is to travel, to become displaced yourself. Walking in someone else's shoes, sort of. There's a simple entrance fee of bottled water and saltines. This event is a small thing to do, but also huge.

DATE- April 28th
TIME - 3pm (being late is okay)
LOCATION - Magnuson Park
7400 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115


1 comment:

Ashley Ronnell said...

P.S. I saw an I.C. tour van driving through the U District while I was eating dinner with Adam and Celia last night! I'm so excited about this event!