Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ridiculous

My weekend was ridiculous and exhausting in ways both good and bad. Today was a good one, when my sister and I tried fitting a big ol' coffee table into her Jetta. Her Jetta, which also happens to be full of ALL of her earthly possessions, since she is currently homeless - another ridiculous part of the weekend. Why a homeless kid needs a freakin' table is beyond me. The people who we were taking it from were doing some gardening and occasionally look over to see how dumb we looked while trying to get the table in. It took us maybe an hour to move all of her crap out of the car, find a way to get the table into the little car, and then put all her stuff back into the car. But, hey, free table.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

So, I was in London Drugs today, looking to buy a celebratory coffee maker (as I will have to start waking up at 6am very soon) and I noticed that they had swing beds for sale again. I thought about getting you one for when you are my weekend roomie, but I dont think my landlords would appreciate a swing bed in their driveway. Oh, I am also reading a book that I thin kyou should read.