Friday, December 29, 2006

And we're back!

Well, I had to work yesterday, so I guess that means my break is over. There were some really good things about break and some really bad things about break. I guess I will share with you two good things about my break.

First of all, traffic going over Snoqualmie Pass was was completely stopped for about 45 mintues. I don't even know why. I was expecting at least a little bit of snow on the road when we finally went over. Nope. Completely clear. BUT. While I was enjoying that 45 minute wait, something funny happened. I opened my mineral water and it projectile exploded all over my car. It was a very shocking event. There was a full liter before I opened it and the bottle was only half full after the explosion. It hit all six windows in my car and got everything all soggy. But it was so funny that I just started laughing. Really hard. All by myself and soaking wet in my car. With 4 lanes of stopped traffic looking on.

Secondly, I got to see a lot of my Canadian peeps. AND I met R4 (Jordan Ratcliffe)!

<---- I thought that this arm shot (taken by the Colonel) was pretty impressive.


Well, I just wanted to share a couple of little bits of my whole Christmas experience. I hope yours was good.

3 comments:

Breathing Aether said...

Oh, baby. I have a blog, now. One I will actually maybe try to update. I totally stole your idea.
<3 MA

Ashley Ronnell said...

Hey maybe I am too busy to update. (I'm not, but you don't know that.)

Ashley Ronnell said...

You're right. You do know. Because you are lame just like me.