Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Vote for A Pony!

It all started on Thursday when I awoke with an annoying little tingle in my throat. I tried to ignore it, but I had a feeling that the worst was on its way. Friday morning it was no longer a tingly throat. It was a sore throat. Saturday the phlegm started. Sunday it was the snot. Yesterday it was fatigue and today my eyes are watering uncontrollably. I won't even talk about how cold I have been throughout this whole progression. Anyways. It is official. I am sick.

I have done very little to help myself get better. A list of my poor choices since it began: staying up until 4am on Friday night, singing (more like shouting) Christmas carols at the top of my lungs at Gasworks Park, doing parking services outside for 7 hours this weekend, eating cookies for dinner last night and breakfast this morning. Uh... Oops, shouldn't have done that.

By the way, if you understand the title (which is completely unrelated to this post), then it is very likely that you are my archenemy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I don't understand the title of the post, does that mean we are friends?

Ashley Ronnell said...

yup.