Friday, December 22, 2006

Nothing says Merry Christmas like...



Hey, isn't that Fresh's house?

Well, friends, I am off for my Christmastime adventures. I'll be driving over the mountains to Wenatchee tomorrow morning (hopefully my car makes it?) to visit the grandma and great grandmas. Then I'll be heading to my friend Jessica's house in Nooksack on Christmas morning and to my mom's house in Maple Falls for Christmas dinner. After that I plan on gallavanting around British Columbia for a couple of days. THEN!!! The incredible Gen Sofie of Chicago is going to stay with me in Seattle for a few days!!! This is perhaps the most exciting thing of all, for Gen is my homey and I miss her a freaking lot.

I think that's about all I have to say.

Have a really wonderful Christmas.

5 comments:

Cassy said...

Sofie???!!
HAha, joking.
I dont know... it might be west jet's house... can you see the number? Shoul we check the mail?

Anonymous said...

Sofie? Like the famous basketball star!? Cool!
I dont know... it might be WestJet's house... can you see the number? Should we check the mail?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Hahahaha, Sofie.

Cassy said...

Blue! While I was at the church today. Well, kind of an unnatural green.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oooooh. Congratulations!