Thursday, June 26, 2008

If home is where the heart is...

That's Glorya on the left and Hene on the right and I just love them. Glorya's in Thailand and Hene lives in Ghana and man do I wish they could both come live... right here. Maybe right here in my pocket.

Anyways, I just got to talk to Hene on the phone and it made my day.
You know how some people are just so great that your entire day gets better just by talking with them for a few minutes?

(P.S. bonus points if you can name the song.)

6 comments:

Cassy said...

Hands in my pocket!?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Good guess. (In kindergarten, that is the nice way of saying you're wrong.)

I thought Sam would get it, but she didn't. (She commented verbally instead of electronically.)

Cat said...

Right Here, Right Now by Fatboy Slim from the Skulls Soundtrack

Jen said...

kind of like saying something is interesting. The nice way of saying that is a terrible idea.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Haha... yeah...

and... good guess.

Anonymous said...

IT IS RELIENT K.....I know it!