Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blogger? I hardly know 'er!

So I didn't really do any of that stuff I said I was gonna do.

But the weekend was still fun. I basically did the same thing I did last weekend, but with different people. Those are the people in those pictures down there... as I said, they're "different".

(tongue out = me, not looking = Sam, trying not to smile = Kaila)


We wandered around at Elbow Falls. Don't worry, we left without losing the ability to bend our arms.


Sam and I played Caveman Bowling when we got bored at our campsite. I got a strike!


We traversed a river. Sam got a bit cold when I splashed her legs with water, but later on when we were sitting in the hot hot sun she wished that we could be in that water again.


Not a good place to play Sam No Bones.

But yes, it was fun. It's always nice to get out of the city and camping's a pretty cheap way to do it... stay tuned, I just might do it again next weekend!

As for mighty mouse, no sign of him since the pantry incident.

No comments: