Sunday, June 29, 2008

But it's getting oh so hard to spend these days without my heart!

Congratulations, Samboni and Creepsack! You win bonus points! And you are both to be featured in this post!

Here are a couple more people I miss! (One of them I do not miss too much, because it has only been 3 hours since I last saw her.)

(Bride: Cassy; Bottom (L-R): Me, Jen, Sam)

Those three up there are also GREAT. Cassy's the greatest because she was my friend when I was 12 and she introduced me to the other two. Jen's the greatest because she tells me to do stupid things and often does them with me. And Sam's the greatest because she puts up with me all the time. What I'm saying is that they are all the greatest.

Sam and Jen and I were in Cassy's wedding last summer. Sam and Cassy and I were in Jen's wedding last summer. Sam and I have not had weddings, so that is where that particular string of events ends.

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

She has a pretty dress. :) And that's a really cute picture.