Saturday, June 07, 2008

I guess I can update for you...

Well it has been a different week, which is why I haven't had time to tell you what I've been up to.

I was busy watching the kids on Monday and Tuesday, then Sam drove me to the airport on Wednesday morning. I flew to Abbotsford and Cassy drove me to the border, from which I walked to Sumas City Hall and waited for my Mommy to be done working. Then we drove three hours to Auburn, WA to spend the night with my Uncle Chris, Aunt Nikki, and cousin Dylan. Then two more hours of diving to Wenatchee on Thursday morning for my Gram's funeral. On Friday Mom and the sibs went back to Maple Falls/Bellingham and I went back to Auburn with Chris, Nikki, and Dylan. This morning Chris drove me to the SeaTac airport at SIX FORTY FIVE AM (yuck) and I flew back to Calgary, where Sam's mom picked me up and drove me home.

Now I think I may take a nap.

5 comments:

arbyn said...

Sounds hectic. Maybe you should take two naps.

Anonymous said...

I love you! Be SAFE!~

erin said...

"oh my stars" grandma?? sorry, ash.

VanillaRose said...

Good call on the nap.

Sorry about your grandma.

Ashley Ronnell said...

"Oh my stars" grandma is still going strong at 87. It was my apple orchard great grandma.

For the record, I did take two naps yesterday. Ha.