Friday, April 11, 2008

On the 12th Day of... Christmas?

Man it snowed a lot yesterday.

It has now been 12 days since I last saw Sammy. She's in Japan right now visiting her cousin Kaila and (hopefully) Ichiro's mom. It's the longest I haven't seen her since June! Anyways, I just want to let you know that it has been discovered that I am "lame" when Sam is gone. Here are some of the reasons cited:

1. I had a sleepover with Nan (Sam's grandma). Now, I think Nan is cool, probably one of the coolest grandma's in Canada, but Sam says I'm lame for it so there you go. We may have another sleepover tonight or tomorrow. Just so you know.

2. Sam called last Wednesday morning before she flew away. Since then, I have had only 5 incoming calls, 2 of which were wrong numbers. One was my mom, one was someone who needed a ride, and the other was someone who wanted to watch hockey.

3. It's 3pm on my day off and I haven't left the house yet.

OK so I guess I can only think of those three right now. The good news is that Sam has committed to de-lame-ifying me when she gets back. I don't really know what that means. The point? I miss her and am glad she'll be back in 6 sleeps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys r like a married couple, haha!

Anonymous said...

no we are not....ok we kind of are....I have hick-ups now and they HURT. I think it is nice that I will be back in 6 sleeps cause I am done sleeping in other beds...oh well....I hope you get do-lamed when I get home...Um for Nan's 2nd sleep over be sure to ask about the motives ok? ok see you soon deary.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Do you really have hiccups? More than one? And are they real ones? Does Nan have ulterior motives?!?! Is that why I'm asking her about this?!?! I don't believe it! OK yes I will see you soon, dear.