Thursday, April 17, 2008

Of all the exciting things

So I'm getting to see most of my favorite people, all in the next two weeks! Between Abbotsford, Seattle, and Calgary I am just gonna pee my pants with excitement!

First and foremost, SAM is on her way home from JAPAN right now! And she will be here in ZERO sleeps! I'm smiling RIGHT NOW because I think this is a very GOOD thing.

Then I get to drive to Abbotsford on Saturday and see Cassy and maybe a few more BC people.

Then I drive to Seattle on Sunday to see a million jillion people.

Then I drive to Calgary on Friday (not tomorrow) to see SUNSHINE JENNY when she comes back from Mexico as well as WHOEVER else is around my fine city!

And then some undecided day Adam and Celia and Adlai will come here and play with me.

Very good, very good.

1 comment:

kinneyland said...

One of Adlai's pacifiers is Nuk brand, so Adam keeps calling it a Nooksack. He thinks he is very clever/funny, but I'm not so sure.