Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Glove Box

So I left the glove box open and my battery died.

OK. No biggie. But then a jump start did not do the trick. Since my battery was already weak, the glove box episode was apparently its last hurrah.

So what did I do? I got some tools and took the battery out. Easy. Actually, it wasn't easy at all and I was really worried that I was gonna screw something up. The battery was also heavy for its size. What do they put in those things?!

Took the old battery to Dodge and bought a big fat expensive new one. The parts guy at Dodge was like, "Wow, did you take this out by yourself?" I got really proud and told him that yes, I did. He was also like, "Wow, this is the deadest battery I've ever seen." He said "wow" a lot.

Then I brought the new battery home and put it back in all by myself.

I'm growing up so fast, I tell ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when this happens to me can i phone you??

Cassy said...

Wow, thats amazing! Good for you.