Thursday, November 29, 2007

Why am I even telling you this?

For some inexplicable reason, I've been embarrassing myself more than usual lately. Here are three examples:

On Tuesday, Sam and I were about to leave my house for Higher Ground Coffee House and I decided that I needed to wear a belt. I was trying to put my belt on, but it wasn't going through the loops very easily. Then Sam informed me that I was already wearing a belt.

Yesterday at dinner I went to put some salad dressing on my plate, but there was no salad there.

On my way to youth yesterday (I'm a youth leader with my church these days, by the way), I needed to get off the train so that I could transfer to the bus. I was getting rather frustrated because the button to open the door was not doing anything. That's because I was trying to get off on the wrong side.

There's another story involving a cake at Co-op, but I think three is enough.

13 comments:

Cassy said...

Um.. I think I want to hear the fourth story, even thought the first 3 made me laugh pretty hard!

Anonymous said...

The cake coop story is the BEST one....we can go take pictures of the cake or even a video of it so people understand more!!
PS. the belts were funny...

Ashley Ronnell said...

I'm all about a good story, but the cake one is just so boring, in my opinion. Maybe I'll tell it if I can't think of anything interesting to blog about in the next few days.

Cassy said...

Liar!

kinneyland said...

I also vote for the cake story to be shared.
After all, blogs are for public humiliation, otherwise we wouldn't read them.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Man why did I even mention the cake? And why am I so bad at lying?

Anonymous said...

TELL THE CAKE STORY....

Ashley Ronnell said...

OK dictator!

Anonymous said...

I push the wrong buttons ALL THE TIME!

A character flaw, or dislexia??

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

You’re a writer – so it’s not lying, you’re a fictionist.

kinneyland said...

um, how's it going little miss number one?
When can we excpect an announcment blog?

Cassy said...

Ahahahahahaha!

Good one, Celia.

Ashley Ronnell said...

I was wondering when that would come up again.